Monday 15 December 2014

Guess Who

We had to take a picture of ourselves and edit it to make it look like a character from the Guess Who game. We had to edit the picture bit by bit and make it look like a cartoon icon, which would fit onto the board.

The first thing I edited was my eye brow. I used the pen tool and zoomed right into my eyebrow and traced around it. I then used the eye dropper tool to match it with my hair.


I used the circle tool to try and re-create my eye in a cartoon version.

Then I started to re-create my eyes. I drew a white oval and sent it to the back, before drawing 4 circles and arranging them so that they looked like eyes. After that I used the pen tool to draw eyelashes, and then copy and pasted them to fill out my eye. 


I carried on with the rest of my face, colouring in my hair and adding more details to my face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment